Thursday, January 27, 2005

Dream of infatuation

Keep swimming in the illusion of infatuation
Wave my arms to the sweetest image of you
Drink your soul
Until your facinating scent envelopes my senses
A wisp of dream lingers
Even when my mind is on the brink of realisation
All of you
Is a dangerous lure to my weakness

Blink your eyes
When the next second suddenly arrives
Black and white
Suck all the colour from my mind
To plant a flowering garden of unruly laughter
On my face
To stream tears of happiness
On my cheek

Tell a joke
Like a hook
Pierce my heart
Like a dart
Lure me to the darkness of the night
Breathe in my perfume
Make my head swing

Let the music amuse my soul
Let the magic allure my heart
Drenches it with my infatuation
Soaks it with my imagination
Fills it with the scent of you
Immerses it in the dream that will never end
Even when I realize
You are the unattainable prince of darkness

No comments: